Model No.: SP80VDC6000W/12000W/18000W
Are you looking for CV CC CP power Supply in 80V Power Supply APM techonologies? This series high power programmable DC power supply have Constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC) and constant power (CP) operation mode, CC or CV working priority setting, which could satify your requirements.We also have 3U and 6U for option.
APM high power DC source cover from 80V DC Power Supply to 1500V High Power DC System.
● Large color touch screen with intuitive interface provides an excellent intuition operational experience
● 3-phase input voltage meets worldwide power distribution regulation, AC mains 187~253Vac/340~460Vac for optional
● Constant voltage (CV), constant current (CC) and constant power (CP) operation mode, CC or CV working priority setting
● Adjustable voltage/current slew rate
● DDS Arbitrary function generator*
● Solar panel I-V curve simulation function*
● Smart 3-stage charging algorithm simulation*
● Battery simulator function*
● Continuous source & sink function, with APM DC E-load to expand loading capability (optional)
● List/ Step mode programming
● TTL/Analog control and monitoring
● Built-in standard automotive power network voltage curves*
● Full protection: OVP, OCP, OPP and OTP protection
● Supports master-slave mode, paralleling up to 16 units
● Supports SCPI commands, provides web GUI function
* Only professional version units support these functions
Graphical User Interface
The large color touch screen provides simple and fast operation for customers, real-time update of display output data and power status.
The actual values are displayed with bigger characters, so they can be read from a large distance.
Wide Input Voltage Range & High Power Density
3-phase input voltage range 187~460Vac meets worldwide power distribution regulation. 36kW/6U high density, higher efficiency, lower ripple and fast response make it ideal for test requirements in different periods of different applications. This series power supply can have from one to three internal 6kW power blocks, each of which is connected across a separate phase of the 3-phase AC mains. The following figures illustrate how to install three 6kW units or three 12kW units to obtain a balanced current draw on the 3-phase AC mains.
CC & CV Priority
This series power supply provides CC/CV priority function allows the user to select suitable mode correspond to test requirement, let the output be voltage high speed or current no overshoot mode. Below shows an application of CC priority to avoid current overshoot during LED test.
Adjustable Voltage/Current Slew Rate
This series power supply provides adjustable rise and fall time setting for voltage and current. Adjustable time range 1ms~24h.
Continuous Source & Sink Function（optional）
Additionally to the Source mode, this series power supply is equipped with electronic load, also called Sink mode, to absorb power, that enables it work as a two-quadrant power supply. The switchover between these two operating modes occurs without interruption and time loss, thus avoiding overshoot of voltage or current. As a power supply, CV, CC, CP modes are available. As an electronic load, CV, CC, CP and CR mode are available. Thus making it suitable for inductive load and capacitive load testing.
With APM DC E-load To Expand Loading Capability
If a large fast current sinking capability is required, the user can choose APM programmable electric DC loads as well. A power supply can connect and control three DC loads at the same time through CAN communication to realize a rapid response system. Meeting demanding requirements of high power discharging test.
List/Program/Step Mode Programming
This series power supply provides List/Program/Step modes for output waveform programming. Users can edit the voltage/current value & the time of each step in advance and provide the power supply with a trigger signal. Then the preset sequences / waveform will be executed automatically according to the defined files. Sequence mode supports link between multiple files, the user can set the repeat times of each file and the total repeat times of the complete sequence file.
< Professional Version Power Supply Function >
DDS Arbitrary Function Generator
This series power supply includes a true function generator which can generate typical functions as displayed below, convenient for editing or directly recall. Additional to the standard functions, this arbitrary generator is accessible for the creation and execution of complex sets of functions, which is can be used for testing purposes in development and production.
Built-in Standard Automotive Power Network Voltage Curves
This series power supply has built-in German DIN40839 standard voltage curve for the automotive power network and the international standard ISO-16750-2 pulse waveform. The fast rise/fall response time together with arbitrary function generate ability make it can truly simulate the influence on the performance of automotive electronic equipment under different test conditions, is the preferred power testing instrument in the automotive electronics industry.
Solar Panel I-V Curve Simulation Function
The power supply provides an unique feature to simulate the output characteristics of a solar array includes Curve Mode, User-defined Mode and SAS Mode. With Curve mode, only need to set four parameters to simulate the solar array I-V curve. With User-defined mode, user can shape an I-V curve by entering up to 4096 points to simulate dynamic cloud cover effect which is useful for MPPT performance evaluation on PV inverter device. With built-in SAS mode, user can set the parameters to simulate I-V curve characteristic output and generate reports.
Smart 3-stage Charging Algorithm Simulation
This series power supply adopts 3-stage charging algorithm, built-in charging curves which is suitable for the commonly known types of batteries on the market. Users can directly recall the default curves or change the switching conditions at different charging stage according to the test requirement. Through the internal design, it improved and optimized hardware improvements, the current passing from the battery to power supply will be less than 10mA at any battery voltage when turn off the power supply. Thus avoid battery capacity loss, even when there is no anti reverse irrigation equipment.
Battery Simulator Function
This series power supply built-in typical battery internal resistance curves and discharging curves can easily simulate battery behavior in real-case.
APM Technologies Ltd
- Company Name: APM Technologies Ltd
- Representative: liaozhengmin
- Product/Service: Programmable Power Supplies , DC Power Supplies , AC Power Supplies , DC Electronic load , Three Phase AC Source System , Lab Power Supply
- Capital (Million US $): 106,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 2012
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: Above 100 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 3,000-5,000 square meters
- Factory Location: #23, Shuibian Industrial District, Hengli Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Emily Cui
- Tel: 86-769-22028588-2892
Premium Related Products